Today I'm going to try harder not to eat way too much.
Started out the day with a cup of coffee with creamer. Will write more later!
The rest of the day:
porkchop
2 small chicken legs
tomato, feta cheese, little bit of dressing, onion
yogurt (Greek style)
3 peanut butter cookies and a glass of milk (2%)
I know I shouldn't have eaten the cookies, but they were the last left and didn't want the bugs to get into them lol.
We also had Matt's mom and dad bring over the bicyles that were in their garage, so we have 4 different bikes to ride. We just need to get something for Brianna to sit in safely before we go out.
During the week I plan on being better with food. I've kind've gotten used to not eating a lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment