I need to do something about my weight NOW. I'm going to start my new running routine today. It's from Women's Health and it's the Running for Weight Loss 6 week program. Today the workout is 20 minutes. Start with 10 min. walk, the next 6 minutes alternate running, 1 minute and walking 1 minute, then walk for 4 minutes and stretch. I really am so overweight and am so sick of it. It's been so hard and no matter what I try to do I just can't seem to stay on track. I think staying on an exercise program is key to helping me stay on track with eating, and also blogging about it. When I get home today I'll workout.
My food choices today were bad. I had chili with cheese and a slice of cheese pizza, a Venti Starbucks Latte (non fat with Splenda) and a Hershey candy bar. How healthy is that? NOT!
I will take this one day at a time and will take pictures of my progress.
Update: I walked/jogged about a little over a mile. When I got home I didn't eat anything because I wasn't very hungry, but only had a Special K Protein Water.
Here's a pic:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment